- Exploiting new sales potential through reach and awareness of marketplaces
- Reach new customer groups and swiftly generate high visitor frequency
- Automatically post product ranges to several marketplaces at the same time
- Use of offer templates, building blocks and placeholders for attractive offers
- Inventory synchronization prevents over-sales
- Drastic reduction of manual maintenance effort
An excerpt of our references
Trend Report 01 | 2019 with focus on “Platforms in the Automotive Aftermarket”
- Which approach is right for me? You can now read about this in the new Trend Report, which focuses on “Platforms in the Automotive Aftermarket”. On 19 compact pages, you can expect exciting insights into practice, checklists & recommendations on the current focus topics of the automotive aftermarket.
Download Trend Report
You want to start a digital project and are interested in consultancy and information? Then please send us your inquiry using the following contact form. We will answer as soon as possible.
* Thank you for filling in the required fields.
eCommerce solutions from experienced integration specialists
The Speed4Trade GmbH develops software for the digital trade. The eCommerce software house specialises in building platforms (e.g. online shops, marketplaces, service portals) and connecting them with existing IT systems. Speed4Trade primarily accompanies manufacturers and dealers of the automotive parts and tyre market to realise digital business models with automated processes. With the vision “Reducing the distance to customers through digital solutions” Speed4Trade gives providers access to customers and sales efficiently, securely and cost-reduced. For more than 15 years, the experienced software architects have been supporting their customers in all phases of their digitisation projects, from consulting to support. The internationally active, owner-managed software house with 100 employees is located in Altenstadt an der Waldnaab, Bavaria.